Of course Brad worked most of the day but we just tried to hang out near him. :) We made no-bake cookies (thanks for the idea, Nat!), watched a Redbox (that we picked up last night - not today!), and played out in the snow. The last couple of times West has played out in the snow he wasn't too sure about it, but today he really loved it. We played while Brad shoveled the snow off the drive (we measured 6-8 inches but of course there were drifts of over a foot in some areas). He seemed to be doing fine but we were afraid to keep him out for too long so I took him on in after 20 mins or so. He was NOT happy with me - he stood at the door sobbing while watching Brad finish shoveling the drive. No amount of consoling would help. :(
Unfortunately I don't have any pics from playing outside because for once I didn't want to mess with the camera. ;) I did, however, take lots of pics of hanging out in our bedroom. Brad got me a new lens for Valentine's Day that I got in the mail on Tues and I've been playing with it pretty much non-stop since then! And I've been playing with my black and white processing, which explains why all of these are in black and white. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment