Day 43: Talking to Dad on the phone when he was driving home from work. Talking on the phone is one of his favorite things to do right now! Anytime I'm on the phone he says "Dada" over and over and tries to grab the phone from my hands so he can talk.
Day 44: Aunt Katie came for a visit!
Day 45: Finger-painting on Valentine's Day. We used his hand prints to make heart shapes on Valentine's cards and then I just let him go at it.
Day 46: Papa Johnie with his three youngest grandsons rocking out on the keyboard. :)
Day 47: Brad grabbed the camera and snapped this sweet shot of my boy and me.
Day 48: Playing downstairs with our friends Evan and Farah.
Day 49: Climbing up the drawers to reach things on the bathroom counter. He does this in the kitchen, too. Such a monkey!!
Week Eight
Day 50: Playing with my brand new 35 mm lens Brad got me for Valentine's Day! Soooo in love with it!!! I'll have to post some shots here soon of how it compares to the lens I had before.
Day 51: This boy loves reading!
Day 52: Hanging out with Dad on a snow day!
Day 53: Another thing this boy loves is Chapstick. He pulled the chair over to the counter and got it out of the drawer. The weirdest thing is that he doesn't even put it on - he just likes holding it.
Day 54: Grandma Dee and Papa Johnie spent the day with West while Brad and I attended a spiritual gifts workshop at church. The workshop was from 9-4, which made for the longest I've ever been away from West in his almost 18 months of life! (The few days I did work before I quit I always went and nursed him over my lunch hour, so I never went a day without seeing him!). We didn't worry one bit, though, because we knew he was in heaven with his Grandma and Papa.
Day 55: West also loves jumping from the couch to the ottoman and back again. He always pumps himself up before he jumps by pumping his fists and saying "Jump jump jump." It's pretty stinking adorable.
Day 56: Another beautiful snow day!! It looked like we were in the middle of a snow globe!














No comments:
Post a Comment