Saturday, February 9, 2013

Project 365... Week 5

Day 29:  He was playing downstairs by himself for a few mins and I found this when I came down to check on him.  Thankfully he can't turn the knob all the way to open any doors, yet, but still - yikes!
Day 30:  Trying to find some different areas in the house with great light since I'm taking pics every day. This was taken on the landing in front of the front door.  
Day 31:  Popcorn and M&Ms has been a Thursday night treat ever since Dee came and stayed the night with us at the beginning of the month.  Yum!
Day 32:  Working late before bed.
Day 33:  Exploring the woods behind our house.  (More pics from this outing here.)
Day 34:  "Go Ravens!" - cheering on the Ravens with Papa Johnie during the Super Bowl. 
Day 35:  A little Picaso in the making.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment