Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hot Date Night

My poor husband.  His parents obviously were not thinking when they had him on December 23rd.  ;)  And while I always swore I would never lump his birthday into Christmas, or worse, overlook it altogether... well, I'm terribly ashamed to say that his 27th birthday was largely overlooked.  One month and 3 days later we finally got to go out to celebrate it (big thanks to Grandma Dee and Papa Johnie for watching West for us!!).

I took him to Jazz for some cajun food because he's been wanting to try it for quite awhile.  The food and atmosphere were fantastic!!

Afterwards, and here's where our date gets pretty steamy (just a fair warning...), we went to do something we haven't done in a LOOONG time.  Here's a hint...
Yep, we went to Barnes & Noble and just browsed books and sat and read peacefully for an hour or so!!  It. was. amazing.  I mean, so amazing that we need to make it a regular feature of all future date nights.  

As for his future birthdays, he's actually semi-seriously asked to move it to a new day!  His half birthday won't work because it actually falls on my birthday (we must be meant to be!) and he prefers a day that is nice out so he can go golfing.  Any and all suggestions are welcome.  :)

1 comment: