Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Walk in the Park

The weather last Saturday was gorgeous!!  We went to our favorite park to walk and let West out of the stroller at the end to walk with us.  

West's perspective as we imagine it:

"Freedom!!  Gotta run before they put me back in the stroller!"
"Yep, I'm cute.  I know it."
"Tatt!  Tatt!"  
(By "tatt" he means "cat", though it was actually a dog walking by.  He just happens to call every animal a cat now).  :)
"Ugh.  Mom's taking pictures again.  I better just get this over with and hold Dad's hand so she can get her shot and we can keep moving."
"They think I care about this checking out this large body of water, but I'm just taking a little break.  The longer I sit here and look pensive, the longer I can rest."
"Sheesh.  This walking business is tough.  You go on Mom and Dad, I just need to sit here a little longer."

1 comment: