Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And I have another job!!!

I am officially a personal trainer at the largest chain of gyms here in Columbia! I'll be working here in the mornings, and then nanny 2 afternoons a week, so it really works out great with my schedule. To be honest, I'm a little scared about being a personal trainer... it is something that will really take me out of my comfort zone, at first at least. But, health is something I am so passionate about, and now I can directly apply everything I learned in my exercise science education to real life! And that is so very exciting to me! YAY!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Speaking from personal experience, you are great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super exciting! And I know that you will be great at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kayla! Congrats on the personal training job. It's the best job in the world. Have fun with it. Hope you two are loving your new place and grad school!

    ReplyDelete