Monday, March 3, 2014

Going Stir Crazy at Home

West had a stomach bug/virus last Sunday-Thursday so we were stuck inside all week.  It's really too bad that the weather wasn't half as nice as it was the week before!  We were trying to get creative to keep from going completely stir crazy.  Painting and playing with trains to the rescue!


It's a special treat when he gets to pull the train track off the table and build on the floor.  He made everything pictured all by himself!
(I still can't get over how big he looks when I see his underwear peeking out.  I mean, seriously, stop my baby from growing up!)
 This image is almost the exact same as the one above, but moving just a hair to the right allows the light to hit the sensor on the camera, producing that lens flare + haze that I love.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment