Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Saturday Afternoon Walk

We headed out to Smithville lake on Saturday to check out a new trail and take advantage of the gorgeous weather.  Between this pregnant, picture-taking momma and a toddler who insisted on pushing the stroller the majority of the time, we were pretty slow going.  :)

This is what I get when I say, "West, can you stand still for a second so I can get a picture of you?"  Please note the tongue sticking out because he KNOWS he's ornery.
 "No, West.  Seriously, I want you to stand here for a second."  "Fine... cheese."
 But then just 30 seconds later he runs back over and says, "I want to try again!  Mom, take a picture."
 Trying to spot an airplane.
 There it is!
 Man I love these guys!
 And then they were off.  

He was cracking us up how he was really pumping those arms while he was running!

So thankful for the gorgeous weather we've had lately and sooooo ready for it to stick around!  Come on spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment