Today West and I had to go to Gladstone to get my bridesmaid dress for Maggie's wedding altered. Brad hung out with West while I was getting my dress pinned, and then afterwards to got to have a little picnic lunch at the fountains. Definitely the highlight of the week for West - he loved them!! We all had such a great time - nothing beats beautiful weather AND getting to see Brad during the day!!
Oh, and a quick update on West. After being diagnosed with an ear infection and strep throat on Tuesday, he's doing so much better. We started him on antibiotics Tues and he's been fever free since then. He's slept through each night on his own and napped alright (he wanted to sleep with me during nap time - I sure didn't mind the cuddles because my boy is typically not a cuddler!). Yesterday he was a little fussy at one point, but besides that he's been his nappy, normal self. I'm definitely thinking we just caught it really early, and that he didn't actually have strep (the dr just looked in his throat and said he saw patches - didn't actually do a rapid strep test - plus I would surely think I'd get it too since we are in such close contact all day every day and I'm still feeling fine. I know, I hope I don't eat my words and end up sick!). We're just so thankful and praising God that he's feeling better so quickly!!








I'm surprised he didn't try to jump in!
ReplyDelete