Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cousin Time

Last Friday West and I got to hang out with Mace, Silas, and Atticus while Natalie had an appointment.  It was such a fun morning!  Just wish Titus could have been here too!

Taking turns pushing each other on the tractor.
Action shot of all four.  Pure chaos - and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Hey there happy boy!  (who appears to be hitting his twin bro in the head with a golf club?? haha)
These two are so stinkin' adorable!!
Macer.
Silas.
Atticus.  This was the best I could get from him at this point.  ;)

And here's a pic of all 5 from a couple weeks ago.  Maybe someday we can get one where they all look happy... and one of them doesn't have a truck in his mouth.  Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck getting that perfect picture... just when they get old enough to sit still they will be too "cool or tough looking" to smile for us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - I thought about that when I first wrote this post and chose my words carefully. Notice I didn't say "perfect" and didn't say they all had to be looking at the camera or even smiling. Just "happy." Haha!

      Delete