Three Saturdays ago I had two clients to train in the morning, and the fog was heavy on my way to the gym. I'd been wanting to take pictures of the fall foliage with the fog set in, so I called Brad and shared how upset I was that it was a beautiful morning and I had to spend the next two hours with clients! Sure enough, two hours later he met me at the gym with my camera, and we took off down the trail we run on. By that time, most of the fog had cleared, but there was still a little on the water. After our little hike we headed over to Panera for our Saturday morning ritual... it was a wonderful morning!
Monday, October 26, 2009
taking time out...
Everybody nowadays seems to be crazy busy. Brad and I are, of course, no different. We've been running circles around eachother so much that we have a new goal: every Saturday morning go to Panera and just sit and talk for awhile. I know, it's tough, but somebody has to do it! :)
Three Saturdays ago I had two clients to train in the morning, and the fog was heavy on my way to the gym. I'd been wanting to take pictures of the fall foliage with the fog set in, so I called Brad and shared how upset I was that it was a beautiful morning and I had to spend the next two hours with clients! Sure enough, two hours later he met me at the gym with my camera, and we took off down the trail we run on. By that time, most of the fog had cleared, but there was still a little on the water. After our little hike we headed over to Panera for our Saturday morning ritual... it was a wonderful morning!




Three Saturdays ago I had two clients to train in the morning, and the fog was heavy on my way to the gym. I'd been wanting to take pictures of the fall foliage with the fog set in, so I called Brad and shared how upset I was that it was a beautiful morning and I had to spend the next two hours with clients! Sure enough, two hours later he met me at the gym with my camera, and we took off down the trail we run on. By that time, most of the fog had cleared, but there was still a little on the water. After our little hike we headed over to Panera for our Saturday morning ritual... it was a wonderful morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful! I want to do the Panera Date idea! Want to watch the boys? :)
ReplyDeleterSuper pretty pictures! What a great place to walk! Glad you guys are able to and make it a priority to spend time together despite your busy schedules! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you two are taking some time to stop and enjoy life!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Kayla! Love the Panera idea. Just wanted to say hi. Daniel said Brad is interviewing for jobs... hope all goes well with that. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete