Sunday, October 25, 2009
our first Mizzou football game
We got some tickets from friends and made it out to the second home football game of the season (MU vs Furman). I was pretty excited because it was my first MU game, and actually, my first big football game ever (no, I don't consider Missouri State football to be "big"!). It was fun to be walking around campus and see all the tailgating along the streets and what not. It wasn't the most riveting game... we creamed them 52-12 (this was back when we were still winning, you see), but it was fun to be in on all the excitement- the MIZ - ZOU cheer and the cannons going off and all that stuff that really adds to the experience. All in all, it was a great first experience. Go Tigers!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the shirts! Isn't it exciting just to be around all the fans and the atmosphere. Now, you just need to get in a basketball team. GO TIGERS! We miss you guys. I am glad you are getting the opportunity to cheer on the Tigers!
ReplyDelete