Friday, April 24, 2009

as promised...

Sorry to keep you all in suspense (I'm sure you were just waiting on the edge of your seat!) :)

Our first pictures were taken a couple of months ago. I was heading to bed and noticed that there was something big under our window. I peeked between the blinds and there were two deer right there!! I ran and grabbed my camera and headed to the balcony. One was spooked be my being out there so she took off, but the other one didn't seem to mind at all!



The second deer ran to the trees and watched me... she was so still that she was hard to see!




A couple weeks ago I was walking in and saw 12 turkeys! I've never seen a turkey so close up before! You'll definitely want to zoom in on this one!



So maybe it's not too unusual to see deer and turkeys, but to see them right below you, and in the middle of a city, is pretty crazy to me!

We have lots more to post so please keep checking back!

2 comments:

  1. awesome photos! The turkey one was cool. I enlarged it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need catch up on your blog! I had kinda forgotten you had one, but I just recently writing more on mine.

    As far as book suggestions, I've read pretty much every book written by Dee Henderson (except for her newest one). She's a Christian author that is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete