Day 57: Watching the snow and getting little lip smears all over our windows. :)
Day 58: Playing in his room.
Day 59: Standing all of his puzzles pieces up on their sides. It's funny how he comes up with little things like this - we never really played with him like this but for a few days he made sure all his puzzle pieces were arranged like this.
Day 60: Not feeling so good today - constant runny nose. :( Here he's pretending to sneeze - he does that a lot when I ask him to wipe his nose.
Day 61: No clue what's going on here. Let's just say West can be a little bully sometimes. ;)
Day 62: Playing out in the snow on a warmer day. In the first pic Brad made a snowball and put it in West's hand.
Day 63: Playing out in the snow again. At one point he ran over to his sandbox and pulled this little truck out to play in the snow. Awhile later I noticed it's actually a DOT snow plow. Pretty funny coincidence! (Or our kid is a genius.)







Genius I'd say!
ReplyDelete