Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pulling Up

Our little boy is growing up too fast!!  He now thinks that he's old enough to be pulling himself up to standing on pretty much everything.  The fireplace hearth, window ledges, chairs, his carseat (which of course rocks back and makes him fall), etc.  The really tough thing is we think he's probably still too young to understand consequences and the word "No," (I heard they start getting that at about 9mo - 1yr, which is about the time they usually start doing this skill... go figure) so I just have to watch over him closely and move him myself if I think he's in a dangerous situation instead of being able to tell him "No."  Oh well, he'll learn soon enough and hopefully won't get too many bumps along the way!  :)


Oh, and I love how protective Brad is here - keeping his hands up at all times to catch him in case he falls.  So sweet.


2 comments:

  1. Seriously what 6 month old does this!!! So advanced!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why Brad is being so protective... I mean he literally let his son bash his head into the table at CiCi's and the kid didn't even cry! :)

    ReplyDelete