Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Capturing fun morning moments

I got out my camera this morning for a fun little photo shoot with West and he happily obliged with his amusing facial expressions:


After awhile, though, he got a bit distracted and went back to doing what he does best:  chew on things.  In a matter of minutes I was able to capture him zeroing in on his prey(s):

"Hmm, this finger tastes good."

"Yum, the Bumbo seat is even better!"

"Oooh, what about my foot?  Looks enticing."

"Should I go with my right foot?"

"Or my left foot?"

"Decisions, decisions."

"Left foot it is!"

"Mmm, back to my hand again."

"Oh, hi Mom!  Forgot you were there!"




3 comments:

  1. West is so sweet. :) Hope you're enjoying being a SAHM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you didn't know already... but we were looking at your blog and Titus kept saying, "I like West he is SOOOO cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kodi! I am loving it!!

    Nat, West was just saying the same thing about your boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete