While our time here has been incredible, there are definitely some things we've missed. Most of all, our friends and family. We can't wait to get back and see everyone!!! But aside from the obvious, here's a list of what we're most excited to get home to:
* air conditioning
* salad dressing - it honestly is non-existent here. All you get is oil and vinegar!
* church
* our car
* peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
* washer and dryer - I will seriously be praising God as I do my first load of laundry when we get back!
* big showers
* grapenuts cereal
* sweatpants, for the few chilly nights we've had... some days its 90 and some nights its in the 50s!
* free public toilets
* CiCi's. This one is shameful, considering we're in Italy, the home of delicious pizza, but I can't help what Brad misses! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment