Friday, October 24, 2008

Acceptance down... Housing to go...

Just wanted to give a quick update...

Wednesday evening I was accepted into the Masters of Public Health program at MU!! My emphasis is officially "Health Promotion and Disease Prevention." It was such a relief to finally get accepted, and now I'm much more excited about Columbia.

We really only need one more piece to fall into place before we can breathe a sigh of relief, and that's housing. Dee and I found out the hard way on Monday that there really aren't any options available to us for January. Thankfully, though, one pretty amazing option did open up and Brad and I are now frantically trying to get the paperwork together and faxed in today so we can get it before anybody else.

We'll keep you all updated, and hopefully we'll have some good news here within a few days!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Well I understand frantic paperwork :) I hope that it all goes through!! Let us know :)
    The meetings are good, just long - at least we get breaks with cookies....HAHA

    ReplyDelete