Thursday, April 24, 2008

Springtime in Springfield

I can't get enough of spring; of the new leaves on trees, of the tulips and irises, of the sunny skies and warm weather, or of the beautiful blossoming trees. Every time I step outside I can't help but feel a childlike giddiness and a sense of wonder and awe at God's beautiful creations.

Here are some pics of what I am so blessed to be able to view every day through the windows at work:


and as I'm walking to and from campus:



5 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures! I am sure those flowers are also a reminder that classes are winding down and it will soon be summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Your spring is ahead of ours. My crabtree isn't in bloom yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! I agree that spring time just makes you praise God! Now if we can only survive the end of the semester and finals......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time for some new pics! What about your graduation pics?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...the Spanish Lame Girl is just getting around to this blog...but I loved it! SPRING IS BEAUTIFUL! If I've learned one thing over here it's that God's creation is simply amazing! love you, Kayla Dee and can't wait to see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete